Friday, September 26, 2008

Copy Cat

This is a pre reading activity that I would like all my blog readers to try before trying to comprehend what am trying to say
1. Which of the following means of torture would you prefer to kill a college student like me?

1.Make kalpana (the dreamy girl ,a.k.a ass)sit next to me for an entire day
2.lock me up in the library for 100 days with unlimited meals twice a day along with bisleri water but without my friends and my cell phone
3.give me thirty six pages of electronic notes the day before the assessment and expect me to learn

Today was the day that used to haunt me in my dreams. Today was the day I understood that electricity could kill people. Today was horrible.
It all started a week ago when I went out along with my parents , not preparing for my development of media assessment. The next day I copied .Plus I also told five of my friends an answer I thought was right but which ultimately turned out to be wrong. Since they are my friends they stopped with a “this time we will leave you but the next time you try to open your stupid mouth during an assessment we will kill you” warning.

Preethi started singing her very own “am going to flunk the test” ballad. Then she decided that she would make up for the lost marks and reputation in the electronics test. She started her ”I want to top the class in electronics “campaign. She conspired with the international padips choo-choo jam(susan) and started making plans .For the entire week this is how they spoke
I love electronics
Joseph sir rocks”
I want to go home and learn electronics because the anti-student format in which the notes are prepared helps me fall asleep even before six in the evening”
“Do you know that doping like shopping could be fun”

I want more notes so that I can spend all my pocket money in the Xerox shop and gain more knowledge about the working of a potentiometer which is priceless
A few lines from preethis poem dedicated to all electronics lovers:
Knowledge is power,
In annanagar there is a tower.”


There is no specific reason why I hate the subject but I have always hated it. Now I started to feel this invisible electronic wall between MY FRIENDS AND ME. They loved the subject .Worshiped it .I was all alone.
O.k. I dint learn for the assessment and sir hinted out in class that I should not keep looking at preethis paper(“shame shame puppy shame”) during the test .Assessment was finally over and my frds are back TO NORMAL.
Now I’m trying my level best to understand what a diode is. It’s not because I want to top the class but because I don’t want to experience that lonely helpless feeling again. Btw “susan are you local ?”

6 comments:

கா.கி said...

hey, i dnt lik science at all... tats wy i opted for commerce group @ school final...now science in pg is a great shock to me... nightmare returns... but joseph sir is taking well though...i hope u can overcome this probs... all d best

kalpana said...

oh so sittin right next to me is torture ? u are so dead....!!

kalpana said...

and yea...btw...u cud've mentioned that ASS stood for Attention Seeking Syndrome ?

Susan said...

swathi-polka dotted undrawer i very well knw dat ur one and only aim is to damage my image! u need not prove it!

i still wont spare u 4 dat "LOCAL" issue! im gonna pay u bak in double!!

Arvind Natarajan said...

owning a domain of your own-$7,
getting to know inside info abt u n ur classmates-priceless ;P

nice post.. :)

கா.கி said...

you've been tagged

http://creativetty.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged-again-again-again.html