Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Life

Every day is a new beginnning.cliche i unerstand,but these days im finding it difficult to express my self.this is how most of my days are spent.it is a list of my moods and a record of my stupidity.


"i don't want to go to college "day:

usually a monday/assessment /presentation day.also when any one of my friends don't come i haet going to college.on these days my gran will have to force me out of the bed.i wear crushed clothes and broken clutches.these are the days i snap back at ppl and head straight to the canteen for coffee after the first hour.

"i love myself" day:

usually a Tuesday .the non controversial days wit no electronic hour.I'm neatly dressed and wear my fav. banana clip.I'm my usual "clowny"self.givin ppl valuable advice.plus i cant keep my mouth shut at class and amitash/adithya/vijay trying to make me sound like a fool.these are the days i sit and post something on my blog.i wont orkut.and these are the days ppl tell me i look good and shoul dress like this daily.

"Wat have i done wit my life??????????" day:

horrible days when i feel like a loser and hate myself for something i did/had done.i will try my best to sound happy.But pree and choo find out and ask me"WATS wrong wit you?????why are you not talking???????"on these days i sign in to msgr .thees are the days ill reply even to forwards.ill call up yams and talk to her.ill try to start a nice converasation wit my mom about her view on the sri lankan issiue or something vague like how jehangir died ect.ill convince myself that every thing is fine and fall asleep.

"love my friends/family "day:

these are the days i plan and do something special for my friends/family.the most dangerous day for others cos try new dishes in the kitchen and force it down my bro's throat.plus these are the days i talk sense,when choo remarks"never knew you could talk so much sense". i love these days.these are the days i get a good nights sleep.wish every day was like this.and it was one such day i helped pree on nehru dynasty.

"i want to do something gr8/mega/fantastic" Day:

well i will start off perfectly well wit me making gr8 plans about various things like

1. go to anna FM(i can c the entire sangam giggling)

2.internship

3.change my college

4.top the class in the next test(at least in the next sem.)

5.stop canteening

6.protect all the orphan kids

it usually some impractical stupid plan ,which I'm sure is never going to work.but still i wont stop planning .ill partner wit anyone of my friends in the sangam,usually its gullible little(literally) sam.we discuss about it so much but finally the next day we forget the mega plan and sit and yap in the canteen.This habbit of mine irritates choo .choo gives this"omg!!!!!!!she never learns" expression .And thinks to herself this is the best way ot waste time.i can read you thoughts choo.

"i will talk sense" day:

the days when i get appreciated for being sensible.happens rarely don't worry.
"i need a better tomorrow" day
actually every day ends wit me hoping for a better tomorrow both for me and the world around me.

8 comments:

Karthik said...

me the first

Karthik said...

You hate ur clg?? Merlin's beard.. people dream of getting into AU and you wanna gt out of it?? Heard more stray dogs were roaming.. isn't it?? Scared of dogs??

Lancelot said...

Hey it seems everyone in this world has my syndrome..I exactly feel the same/do the same on different days...but life is like that lets enjoy it as it is...

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

@karthik
i ve started hating my clg. actually.there is nothing happening there.its just like any other state run insti. btw i was dumped into au. hey i have adopted a stray dog nad named it coffee
@lancelot
no one bothers when enjoying.the probl;em starts when you stop loving wat you do

Karthik said...

My dog name is COMPLAN!!! Lance's one is HORLICKS...

Lancelot said...

hey my dog name is Milo thalai...don't lie to that chinna ponnu...

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

why milo and complan???????????

Lancelot said...

u sai du have named ya dog as coffee na...so Kartik's mokkai reply... :P