Saturday, November 15, 2008

LOST AND FOUND

Its time I stopped running away from myself. As one of my college friends pointed out my blogs were like the class daily. I don’t like writing about myself because I’m scared might start hating my self I don’t believe in recording the sad things that have happened to me .I m running ,running away from myself.
I don’t know why but I always kind of tend to bother more about others than I do for myself .I think it is selfish to keep thinking about oneself alone. There is more to a person’s life than his or her own self.Im scared about what I might find if I look deep into myself. That’s why I turn to the world around me. Its an colorful illusion .Some might call it insecurity. Some prefer calling it escapism. Let me call myself an insecure escapist.
I’m the worst kind of escapist I run away from myself.btw I’m not sad or depressed. This is the way I’m .I have to live with myself. Love myself with out venturing to know who I really am. Its a confused state where you don’t know who you really are but u still love yourself ‘cos if you don’t love yourself don’t you think its stupid to expect the world to love you.
I remember a friend once saying “you can’t really tell the world everything. You need to have secrets”
Ultimately the conclusion is “don’t expect me to write anything about the way I feel don’t want to feel anything .I just react, with out much feeling “.

5 comments:

கா.கி said...

thats the blogger attitude... u must report the world around u and some times u can post something personal...

//I remember a friend once saying “you can’t really tell the world everything. You need to have secrets”//
great advice, i think she/he is a genius...

King said...

ur a Confused soul!! :)

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

sure the friend was a genius .my friend elle what else can i expect.and i know that im confused ya.there is nothing new about it.and the best part is that i know im confused unlike most confused souls who dont know that they are confused but end up being miserable

AmOrTeNTiA said...

hmmm... another perspective of blogging ! my blogs r always subjective.... n i guess i like it that way.. it helps me find answers to a lot of questions that nag me!

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

make sure the answers you find are the right ones ya.i dont think i hold on to any situation or incident long enough to record it or to find an answer. i find running away easier.your bolgs really reveal the kind of person you are.i think you are a perfectionist.it teaches me to be like a girl atleast behave like one.but its sad that these days you dont blog much .expecting more posts from you
-rowdy girl:)