Sunday, November 9, 2008

SORRY PREETHU

Pre reading activity
True or false:
1. Sonia Gandhi was a waitress b4 she started going out with Rajiv gandhi:
2. Sanjay Gandhi was circumcised:
3. Sanjay Gandhi was an illegitimate child:
4. Preethi is insane:
5. Swathi is a genius:
6. Susan and samyuktha(a.ka. naai shekar) wanted to murder me:
1. (Answers: I don’t know but that’s wat preethi said
2. I don’t know but that’s wat preethi said
3. I don’t know bt that’s wat preethi said
4. I don’t know bt that’s wat sunitha ma’am said
5. I don’t know bt that’s the entire class said
6. true
Why can’t I just mind what my friends and family describe my business? Why is that I like getting involved in other peoples business and put them into trouble. Why am I such a clown??????
Preethi had to do a presentation on the Nehru dynasty nd I told her I didn’t mind helping her. So we spent an entire day at her place discussing a whole lot of other important issues except the dynasty. And ultimately the presentation turned out to be nasty. both of us misinterpreted the topic.i motivated her to do sumthing ridiculous.I hate myself at times like this when my friends get into trouble due to my stupidity.im sorry preethi.u lukd cute.
Sunitha ma’am was furious.but the entire class was curious to know abou who slept wit whom nd who gave birth to whom in the Nehru family.it was funny.ive never laughed this much lets say like since the time I was born. if I were sunitha maam this wud have been mt comment
Kalpana:clearly confused but good voice
Samyuktha: grow up and come to college after 4 years. The nursery school is on the next block. But in reference to your physical development your development of media project was good.
Preethi: extraordinary attempt and brilliant feed back should have given u the topic –karunanidhi. complan kudi
Swathi:a gift to the class.clear presentation and good voice.follow swathis example class.
Susan:peter peter peter.no fanta colour dress .kannu valikudhu
All the best ppl 4 ur mass comm. Presentation. Have fun and make me laugh

7 comments:

Susan said...

moral of ur blog:
SWATHI = BIG TYME LOOSER

King said...

Good post! too matured to ur age! :)

swathi paul(dew drop) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
swathi paul(dew drop) said...

the story behind susan's theory of "SWATHI=BIG TYME LOSER"

susan=peter
peter =mokka
preethi=vetti
samyuktha=kutti
kalpu=vethu figure

susan+preethi+kalpU+
samyuktha=disaster
swathi+disaster=0(disaster manager)
=>im a big time loser b'cos i spend most of my time at college with susan AND THE GANG TRYING TO SAVE THEM FRM GETTING INTO TROUBLE.thanks susan for making me the world's best big time loser.it was possible only b’cos of u .btw Ms.peter the spelling of time is TIME and not tyme

King said...

enna ithu? chinna pillai thanama sandai? :D

Susan said...

dude i knw ur highly jobless to nail me bak! but
i hav a small request!
pls hav lil concern 4 d ppl who r readin ur blog n comments! alredy they gta put up wid ur mokkai in d blog! to add on if u put mokkai even in ur comment, i swear ppl wud loose evn d lil brains they hav! :P
u've succesfully damaged me in ya blog! don't worry! u've won it! lol! there's abs no need to blow up d balloon evn in ya comments..*wink wink*

Karthik said...

//karunanidhi. complan kudi//

lol!! Gud post!!

appa "Arcotu.. thala ellam verkaadhu" "mu ka Stalina illa Naka Mu ka Stalina?" adu madhiri ideas kudha iruka???