Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

this is a recent write up i did for an english assignment about the movie life is beautiful. Thought i could share it in my blog:its not exactly a cut out but something similar to that .Ma’am how would you expect the world to react to something fabulous, beautiful and gripping? I think silence is the best reaction possible(but if I choose to remain silent ,I probably might not get marks).So here I’m ,trying to translate a beautiful experience. I loved the movie. The scene where a Nazi officer sends people in to the gas chambers and suddenly she trips and falls. She is helped by an old Jewish man who asks her if she is fine. I think this was the best part of the movie. The movie dealt with sacrifice and sacrifice and unconditional love in all its forms is beautiful. The movie made me believe in certain thing that I thought was non-existent in the world like unconditional love. Whatever happens life moves on. This is the beauty of life. Most of us start building our life on some one else’s sacrifices. This is what makes life worth living. After seeing the movie I really started believing in the concept of “soul” ‘cos I fell the movie touched my soul. The moral of the movie according to me is love gives man the courage to fight against even the mightiest army in the world .Even if it means losing yourself to safeguard your loved ones

10 comments:

Karthik said...

Co-incidence.. 2day mornin i compltld my download of Life s Beautiful and a post frm u on it.. Will rply aftr watching it!!! Thnks fr dropping!!!

King said...

hmmm, gud one! its one of my fav movie!! its an all time classic and a must have in any movie buffs dvd collections! :)

Karthik said...

Life is really beautiful as you watch Guido's relentless efforts to make a lovely exciting experience of the concentration camp to his son. You get exhausted just watching him going through his painful day and yet you smile as he speaks to his son and makes him laugh. t provided me with something that everyone in one or another shape or form needs -- Hope. The movie showed the cruelty of life and yet managed to shed some light and insight into the beauty of love and life. You can go on forever describing the creativity of this movie, but one will not be able to capture all its beauty in writing.

Karthik said...

And happy 2 find a bloggger frm ma area!! Keep Visiting!!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a nice movie.. I didn't know it yet.. Thanks for the info.. :)

Anonymous said...

the title of your blog is nice ;)

Susan said...

:) good post!
hey change the title of ur blog!

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

Karthik:
Same pinch no back pinch.I'm relly happy to find a blogger from my area
King:I'm searching for the DVD ya
Kanagu:thanks for the appreciation
Susan:II'l change it re

GLO said...

hey swathi nice post, life is very beautiful only, unless and until i am gettin my sem results.(chumma)

AmOrTeNTiA said...

we were screened life is beautiful too in year one babe! me and divya ( my then best frnd) were sinking in tears all through the movie u know.... one of the best movies i hav every seen !